This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- MEGA MAN BATTLE NETWORK – Lan and his extraordinary network navigator MEGA MAN.EXE are skilled computer operators who hack into the expansive network world and battle network crime. In this Game Boy Advance classic, defeat hackers and viruses in real time, while collecting Battle Chips that will help along the way. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.
- If you like Mega Man, then you’re in for a treat – a classic Mega Man game will release every Thursday in August in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U!
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids – The popular LEGO® Ninjago™ video game franchise is back with high-kicking action and adventure. Based on the first five new episodes of the animated TV series, LEGO Ninjago Rebooted, players will battle and defend New Ninjago City, where the Ninjas face a technological threat by the evil Overlord and his robotic army of Nindroids. Play as your favorite Ninja and battle enemies with combo moves and attacks. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.
- Nintendo eShop Sales
- Darts Up 3D – Darts Up 3D is 62 percent off (reduced from MXN $34.99 to MXN $12.99) until 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 20 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.
- Sweet Memories – Blackjack – Sweet Memories – Blackjack is 26 percent off (reduced from MXN $48.99 to MXN $36.19) until 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 21 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.
- WAKEDAS – WAKEDAS is 32 percent off (reduced from MXN $38.29 to MXN $25.79) until 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 21 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.
Also new this week:
- Cubit the Hardcore Platformer Robot – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Steel Empire (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Tangram Attack (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- IQ Test (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U system, as well as the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/es, http://www.nintendo.com/wii/, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/es or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.